Ditch dryer sheets and switch to a fun, eco-friendly, and toxin-free laundry today with the help of Eco Dryer Balls!
Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls are an all-natural and organic fabric softener handmade from 100% premium New Zealand wool. They replace single-use chemically treated plastic dryer sheets and fabric softeners that contain harmful chemicals, are fully reusable for over 1000 loads, and reduce drying time by up to 40%!
Save time, energy, and money while being kind to people, animals, and our Planet! ❤️🌎
Each set contains 6 individually handmade and hand decorated Eco Dryer Balls in a handmade, hand printed organic cotton drawstring bag. Each animal is needle felted (embroidered) on to each ball by hand, using the same 100% New Zealand Wool as the balls.
WHY FRIENDSHEEP ECO DRYER BALLS?
- Naturally soften and fluff your laundry while helping you reduce drying time by 20% to 40% depending on load size
- Completely plastic-free, chemical free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, they’re the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and babies
- Reusable for 1000+ loads – each set will last for years!
- Reduce wrinkles and static cling
- Makes your laundry more manageable – no more balling and twisting!
- Eliminate single use, chemical-filled dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners
- Save you time, energy, and money!
- Handmade from 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool to the core – no fillers or additives
- Individually hand felted in Nepal for fair wages in ethical and environmentally friendly working conditions
- Thanks to their partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project, Friendsheep plants one tree with every purchase of their products
- Compostable product in a completely recyclable and compostable packaging
- They’re the ideal eco-friendly gift for yourself and for anyone who wants to live a safe, sustainable, healthy, plastic-free life