These black Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls come in a zero waste 4 pack! Four wool eco dryer balls in a reusable black and white hand printed hand made cotton storage bag.
Perfect for small and medium loads, can be doubled for large loads.
Naturally soften your laundry, reduce wrinkles, static, and increase your dryer efficiency. No chemicals, no fragrances, just pure organic cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool.
You can add your favorite essential oils for a naturally fresh scented laundry.
These dyes are colorfast and never bleed!
Stop using single-use chemically treated plastic dryer sheets and fabric softeners that contain harmful chemicals, get your Friendsheep eco dryer balls, hand made with love for a better world!
WHY FRIENDSHEEP ECO DRYER BALLS?
- Naturally soften and fluff your laundry while helping you reduce drying time by 20% to 40% depending on load size
- Completely plastic-free, chemical free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, they’re the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and babies
- Reusable for 1000+ loads – each set will last for years!
- Reduce wrinkles and static cling
- Makes your laundry more manageable – no more balling and twisting!
- Eliminate single use, chemical-filled dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners
- Save you time, energy, and money!
- Hand made from 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool to the core – no fillers or additives
- Individually hand felted in Nepal for fair wages in ethical and environmentally friendly working conditions
- One tree is planted with every purchase of a Friendsheep product, thanks to their partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project.
- Each set of 6 extra large wool balls comes with a user manual and a charming and useful hand printed organic storage bag
- Compostable product in a completely recyclable and compostable packaging
- They’re the ideal eco-friendly gift for yourself and for anyone who wants to live a safe, sustainable, healthy, plastic-free life